A deceptively spacious traditional Scottish farmhouse refurbished to four star standard, enjoying a peaceful location on the River Spey, Morayshire. It makes an ideal base from which to explore the Malt Whisky and Castle Trails and enjoy the many sporting opportunities available in the area.
Within an area of natural beauty and scientific interest, Collie is ideal for large groups, whether seeking to simply escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life or looking to participate in all the activities that Scotland has to offer.
Collie provides extensive opportunities for a large range of activities. From the sporting enthusiast to the birdwatcher or historian there’s something for everyone.
- Study with flat screen tv,dvd, video and free 30Mb wireless broadband.
- Drawing room with open log fire.
- Dining room
- Kitchen with large gas range cooker, electric oven, hob and american style fridge.
- laundry room with two washing machines and tumble dryer.
- Games room/card room.
- 4 Twin bedrooms (1 in attic).
- 2 Double bedrooms.
- 3 Bathrooms(two en-suite) and shower room.
- Rod room with deep freeze, fridge and drying cupboard.
- Police approved lockable gun storage facility.
- Large dog kennels.
- Beautiful gardens, orchard and areas for all ages
Collie is normally let on a weekly basis from Sunday to Sunday between March and September. From October to January Collie can be let to meet your requirements (minimum of three nights). Collie remains closed for maintenance during February. All fuel, electricity and linen is included. Housekeeper provided. Fishing rights are not included the rental agreement.
Collie may not be suitable for young unsupervised children due to its proximity to the river Spey.
Dogs are welcome although they should be housed in the kennels and not allowed in the house or rod room.